שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 4290
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דאנערשטאג מערץ 08, 2012 7:59 am
געפינט זיך: נישט דאס פלאץ.
האט שוין געלייקט: 6640 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 3625 מאל

שליחה דורך טאמבל סאס »

פון היינט און ווייטער ווען איך וועל ווילן טרונקען א גלעזל ארענדזש דזשאוס וועט מיר דאס בילד פונעם צוקניפטן בארד און גראדע לאקשן פיאות אריינשווימען אויפ'ן אויבערפלאך פונעם זיסן געטראנק.
ס'וועט מיר האנטן!
דאס איז נישט מייניגע, דאס איז אויך נישט פון באשעפער. דאס איז פון די מאדערנע אחיה השילוניס פון היינט.
פארוואס זאג איך אייך דאס? ווייל כל מי שאינו אומר דבר בשמם מתעטר בעטרה שאינו שלו ומביא בערות, גסות רוח ואמונות טפלות בעולם.
באניצער אוואטאר
סלינקי
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל
הודעות: 219
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג אפריל 30, 2013 2:09 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 912 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 182 מאל

שליחה דורך סלינקי »

היינט איז די ערשטע יארצייט פונעם פסק :cry: :cry:
באניצער אוואטאר
שעפטל
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 3447
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג יולי 17, 2012 1:45 pm
געפינט זיך: אוי, בעסער פרעג נישט
האט שוין געלייקט: 2518 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 2801 מאל

שליחה דורך שעפטל »

ענגלישע דאטום
מיט דעם האט זיך געענדיגט נאך א תגובה'לע פון שעפטל'ן, א "לייק" איז א שטופ אויף פראנויס פאר נאכיינס...
באניצער אוואטאר
שמעקעדיג
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 16680
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דאנערשטאג אפריל 12, 2012 12:11 am
האט שוין געלייקט: 18071 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 18981 מאל

שליחה דורך שמעקעדיג »

פאר 103 יאר גייט מען אפצייכענען דעם יארצייט? היל"ת.
לאמיר האפן אז מען וועט קענען אפצייכענען דעם יום הצלה והשחרור.
וירח ה' את ריח הניחוח
באניצער אוואטאר
berlbalaguleh
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 20420
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג יולי 17, 2012 12:57 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 25361 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 15512 מאל
קאנטאקט:

שליחה דורך berlbalaguleh »

מ'עט מאכן א דינער אין די ארמארי אויכעט?!... :lol: :roll: :?: :o
באניצער אוואטאר
שמעקעדיג
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער

שליחה דורך שמעקעדיג »

נע, קאנטינענטל וועט זיין גענוג, באותו מקום וכו',
וירח ה' את ריח הניחוח
מורינו הרב
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
הודעות: 1136
זיך רעגיסטרירט: זונטאג אוגוסט 05, 2012 4:48 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 108 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 311 מאל

שליחה דורך מורינו הרב »

אותו מקום?
באניצער אוואטאר
שמעקעדיג
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער

שליחה דורך שמעקעדיג »

ע' פנים לתורה, צדיקים ילכו בם ולצים יכשלו בם...
וירח ה' את ריח הניחוח
מורינו הרב
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף

שליחה דורך מורינו הרב »

איך שרייב נאך וואס דו האסט געשריבן...
באניצער אוואטאר
איך אויך
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 6351
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג אפריל 10, 2012 3:27 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 8611 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 2811 מאל

שליחה דורך איך אויך »

זיי נישט קיין אותו מקום..
Follow The Money ׁׂ(מרן Deep Throat ז''ל)
מורינו הרב
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף

שליחה דורך מורינו הרב »

מיינסט צו זאגן 'זיי נישט קיין קאנטענענטל'?
באניצער אוואטאר
שמעקעדיג
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער

שליחה דורך שמעקעדיג »

מורינו האסט זיך פארמישט מיט באותה אשה?
וירח ה' את ריח הניחוח
יעקעלע חכם
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו
הודעות: 61
זיך רעגיסטרירט: פרייטאג יאנואר 03, 2014 12:41 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 14 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 111 מאל

שליחה דורך יעקעלע חכם »

א בייסעדיגע נייע ארטיקל פון בעני פאלאטשעק.
לדעתי האט ער א זעלטענער שפראך און פעדער פאר היימישען יונגערמאן (ווייסט איינער דא ווער דאס איז דער בעני?) אבער איך בין נישט זיכער אז אלע זיינע פוינטס זענען גערעכט.
http://bennypolatseck.blogspot.com/2014 ... rd-to.html
Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
יעקעלע חכם
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו

שליחה דורך יעקעלע חכם »

By: Benny Polatseck

In the last few months, I have experienced the intimacy of insult; my words have been diabolically distorted, and I have witnessed firsthand intimidation by people who seek to create a distorting fog of myth, hard block of silence, in an attempt to keep their lies and deceptions under the radar.

I am not someone who enjoys a fight, I don't seek confrontation, and I surely do not beam with joy when conflict erupts, in fact, to the contrary I try to stay away from confrontation as far as I possibly can, but when someone brings the fight to me I am not one to fold like a cheap chicken.

All this begun when I committed the inexcusable terrible and dreadful sin of speaking out against what I viewed as wrong, I did not try to change the narrative of any story, or defend alleged crimes, All I did was pointing out in a respectful manner the pain of innocent victims who by all accounts did not commit any crime or hurt a fly on the wall.

Acting as any friend should, I pointed out the anguish and heartache that my friends family is going through, The broken rudder of a tiny heart of the 8 year old boy who is subjected to grief and unbearable pain, that even an, adult would hardly be able to withstand, When I sat down with a pen in my hands writing my letter to rabbi Yaakov Horowitz, (Just for clarification purposes, Rabbi Horowitz is not my intended target in this article) I did not see white paper getting splashed with black ink or words forming into sentences and sentences turning into paragraphs, what I saw was a tiny round face with big sad eyes, eyes with a frozen gaze pointed nowhere, eyes that only months ago jumped out of their sockets with excitement like a regular 8 year old now lost their life, the only action that those eyes can still do, is tearing up and letting those tears roll down on the pale cheeks one after another.

I saw the look of a mother who watches her son bleeding on the battlefield, and is chained to a pole and she screams and cries for help but there is nothing she can do to stop the blood gushing from of her childs almost lifeless body, a spouse, that has lost all she had, a mother that tries to stay afloat on a stormy Ocean holding up her 2 year old so he can breathe, but the tides are stronger than her grasp and the tiny hand slides out more and more and his silent cries of fear and pain is louder than thunder, but her grip keeps on getting looser and looser.

You have to wonder what in the world provoked all this hateful slanders and attacks against me.

I have thought long and hard If I should even address those attacks, not because I'm afraid of further coercion and being the target of insults, but because, unlike the instigators of those actions I have a life, I have a loving family that I care for, I have a business to run, I'm not an old 40 year old hobo sitting in his mother’s basement and dedicating his entire life to bash humiliate and spread hate toward an entire community, I'm not a blogger who hides under a mantle of "Combatting foolishness with humor, satire and serious talk" when, in fact, there is no humor in ruining lives of entire families, and I surely don't have time to run an X-rated phone line.

Therefore, my initial inoculation was to remain silent, why subject my family and friends to those attacks, why put myself into the bulls eye of animals trapped in human bodies who are out day and night hunting for prey to feed their twisted minds and cruel souls with blood of others that have never ever done any harm to them.

However as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. once said "The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people".

I'm not responding to those attacks in an attempt to defend myself, I'm not regretting my actions for a split second, I know what I'm letting myself into when I wrote a letter, and I choose to do it anyway.

However one thing was clear to me from the beginning, I made a pledge to myself, that no matter what the response to my letter will eventually be, I will not condescend to the level of anyone who is not smart enough to engage in a conversation like an adult, I will not overlook and step on my own values just for the sake of winning an argument, Today I'm as determent as I was then to keep my promise.

However the real truth is indisputable, the so called "Activists" are fostering abuse, actively working night and day to make sure that abuse continues, so their killing spree does not stall, and even more disturbing is the fact that they are using those innocent children, children who forever will be confused, guilty-to-be-alive survivors as human shields to cover up their real intentions.

All of them abominate the Hassidic community and the hate has nothing to do with the abuse concern, they are the first ones to report every single negative occurrence If only a Hasidic Jew is involved, Even this one so called "Chief Abuse Activist" can't hide his hostility towards the community, when over time his blog has evolved to report every single rumor, gossip in the Hasidic community, even it has nothing to do with child abuse at all.

So can someone explain to me when their ultimate love, care and compassion for our children transforms into hate, and antipathy?

At what age does this innocent sweet, adorable little boy who is stuck in a community that does not care one bit about his safety, parents that could not care less if their child is abused, At what age does this child that those "activists" care for, turn from a lovable, gentle soul to a cruel, careless, selfish, Hasidic guy that is eligible for treatment... From those "Protectors”?

I think the Irony is clear...

Can anyone explain how graphic detail oriented story telling on some X-rated phone-line every time an abuse scandal takes place helps the victim?

Now I'm not going to stand up here and deny that there are no rotten apples in the Hassidic community, just like in every single race, culture, and community, our community is not 100% clean, there are wild sick animals who lure in children and commit heinous crimes that damage those children for life, Animals that have no regard for the Torah, or for secular law, and embody the worst that mankind has to offer.

However at the same time there is no study or rational reason to indicate that this problem is in any way shape or form worse than anywhere else, and the Horror stories that those so called activists sell to the outside world are either a total fabrication or very very far away from the actual story's, but nevertheless, One true abuse story, is one too many and denying and ignoring the problem would be irresponsible and senseless.

Moreover I will not deny that just as in every close knit community reporting abuse and taking care of this problem is difficult, only because everyone knows each other, and it's much harder to report someone whom you know, or know his family, then reporting a stranger.

So this is precisely the reason why the former DA in Brooklyn has created a program where the names of the reported abusers are withheld for the public, so that people are not wavering from reporting abuse not wanting to hurt the family of the abuser, And guess what, that program actually worked!

However those "Activists" could not stand the fact that others are actually doing something that can really solve the problem, they could not stand the fact that they will not be able to use this issue to bash, humiliate, and ultimately destroy the community in order to advance their own agenda, and most of all, if names are kept from the public then their whole motive goes away, because not the children's safety is what's important, no, it's the thrill of being able to gossip every time an abuser is caught, but if the thrill is not there, then the heck with the children, they did everything in their power to destroy the program that actually worked.

There are lots of good capable people who would be willing to make a difference in child safety, but no one (Almost no one...) is ready to go through the treatment of those so called activists, who make sure to rip apart everyone who does something that can actually stop abuse.

In conclusion,

Times are changing, the true faces of those who hide their true intentions and are using abuse victims as a mask will soon be exposed, and more and more people see through the fog of myth and are taking a stand.

As for me... You can go ahead and call me names, invent stories, and mock me in an attempt to silence me, but that isn't going to work, I will not be silenced, I will speak my mind on issues I care about.[left][/left]
Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
באניצער אוואטאר
berlbalaguleh
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 20420
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג יולי 17, 2012 12:57 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 25361 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 15512 מאל
קאנטאקט:

שליחה דורך berlbalaguleh »

איחוד פעלד האט געשריבן:לדעתי וואלט מען זיך געדארפט אוועקזעצען מיט די צדדים און פראבירען אויסארבעטען א מכאן ולהבא מהלך וואס זיי ווילען, און וואס מען קען טוהן וכו'.

ס'איז נישט דא וואס צו פארהאנדלען. מ'דארף איר געיבן צוויי פלאמעדיגע פעטש. (ר.ק.(אשת בארי דייטש(. :roll: :twisted: :evil: :roll: :x :oops: :cry: :o
יעקעלע חכם
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו

שליחה דורך יעקעלע חכם »

וואס האלט דער עולם דא פון די סאבסטענס פון זיין געשראבעריי?
איז ער גערעכט מיט זיינע פונקטן אדער נישט?
באניצער אוואטאר
הוגה
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 3112
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג אפריל 09, 2013 1:20 pm
געפינט זיך: מאנסי
האט שוין געלייקט: 6841 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 6553 מאל

שליחה דורך הוגה »

[justify]אודאי איז ער גערעכט! וואס זאגט ער נאר? "איך בין געלונגען, געוואלדיג, חסידיש, איך שעם זיך נישט מיט מיין נאמען, איך האב געלט וכו' וכו'". וואס איז דא נישט צו זיין גערעכט? ער איז עמעיזינג ווי קיינער בעפאר! Wow! קלאטש קלאטש קלאטש... ס'אינטרעסאנט אז ער האט נישט געמענטשאנד אז זיין טאטע האט אויך מטוב לבו ורוב צדקתו מנדב געווען רבי חיים שיע'ס 2014 Yukon.

אה, בדרך אגב רעדט ער כאילו ער ווייטאגט פאר די וועבערמאן משפחה, אויב עס איז טאקע אזוי האב איך פאר אים א פשוט'ע עצה, ער זאל פארמאכן זיין בלאג און אויפהערן ציען אזויפיל אויפמערקזאמקייט צו די וועבערמאן סעמוטאכע. קוק וויפיל מ'רעדט דערפון נאר לכבוד אים. ער איז א שטיק ב"ש, אים גייט אן דריי זאכן וזהו, זיך, זיך און נאכאמאל זיך...

What a dope!

.[/justify]
"לא מצאנו בשום מקום בתורה שמצווה אדם להיות למדן ובקי בכל חדרי התורה. שכן תכלית הלימוד אינה להיות למדן אלא להיות אדם טוב, לעשות הטוב ולהטיב לזולתו." ~ רמ"מ מקאצק ז"ל
יעקעלע חכם
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו

שליחה דורך יעקעלע חכם »

הוגה טייערע האסט מיר נישט גענפערט
נולד מאוחר
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 3833
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מאנטאג אפריל 09, 2012 9:21 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 3807 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1797 מאל

שליחה דורך נולד מאוחר »

קענסט מיר זאגן אין איין שורה וואס ער וויל?
איחוד פעלד
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 2933
זיך רעגיסטרירט: זונטאג מאי 20, 2012 6:00 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 513 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1430 מאל

שליחה דורך איחוד פעלד »

berlbalaguleh האט געשריבן:
איחוד פעלד האט געשריבן:לדעתי וואלט ? מען זיך געדארפט אוועקזעצען מיט די צדדים און פראבירען אויסארבעטען א מכאן ולהבא מהלך וואס זיי ווילען, און וואס מען קען טוהן וכו'.

ס'איז נישט דא וואס צו פארהאנדלען. מ'דארף איר געיבן צוויי פלאמעדיגע פעטש. (ר.ק.(אשת בארי דייטש(. :roll: :twisted: :evil: :roll: :x :oops: :cry: :o

רוף נחמיה זאל ענדיגען, כ'ווייס נישט האט ער דאס אויך ליב?
א משוגענער באלאנגט אין משוגעים הויז, און א מאלעסטער באלאנגט אין תפיסה!!
אדם המוכה מחבירו יכול לילך לקבול לפני עכו"ם אע"פ דגורם למכה היזק גדול (רמ"א סי' שפ"ח ס"ז), מותר לקצץ ידיו על ידי גוי (ש"ך ס"ק מ"ה).
איחוד פעלד
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 2933
זיך רעגיסטרירט: זונטאג מאי 20, 2012 6:00 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 513 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1430 מאל

שליחה דורך איחוד פעלד »

נולד מאוחר האט געשריבן:קענסט מיר זאגן אין איין שורה וואס ער וויל?

ער טענה'ט אז די עסקנים ווי נחום און הורוויץ (ער רופט זיי אקטיוויסטען), זענען שולדיג אז עס זענען דא מאלעסטערס, ווייל דער עולם גייט נישט צו דער פאליציי ווייל מען וויל נישט פארשעמען דער משפחה פין דער מאלעסטער, אבער טאמער וואלט עס געוועהן א סוד, וואלט יעדער געגאנגען. משהו כזה.

העטעך פעטעך, ווען מיין ליילעך וואלט געוועהן שווארץ וואלט איך אויף געשטאנען פארטאגס לערנען, ווייל מיינע חלומות וואלטען געווע ן שרעקעדיג.
א משוגענער באלאנגט אין משוגעים הויז, און א מאלעסטער באלאנגט אין תפיסה!!
אדם המוכה מחבירו יכול לילך לקבול לפני עכו"ם אע"פ דגורם למכה היזק גדול (רמ"א סי' שפ"ח ס"ז), מותר לקצץ ידיו על ידי גוי (ש"ך ס"ק מ"ה).
נולד מאוחר
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 3833
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מאנטאג אפריל 09, 2012 9:21 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 3807 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1797 מאל

שליחה דורך נולד מאוחר »

כפארשטיי נישט, גייט מען דען נישט היינט סאך מער צי די פאליציי ווי פאר די ר' נחום/ ר' הארוויץ צייטן?
יעקעלע חכם
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו

שליחה דורך יעקעלע חכם »

איחוד די רופסט נחום אן עסקן???
איך רוף אים א שגץ, אדער מילד גערעדט א מעשוגענער.
ראביי האראוויץ קען איך נישט.
פארשפארט