הודעות: 442
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מוצ"ש מערץ 10, 2012 9:21 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 493 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 176 מאל

שליחה דורך איינער »

קלאר האט געשריבן:די נייע קאמפיין איז אפען וועג
אפי' די משכילים זאלען זיך דאסמאל באטייליגן
דאס וואט ער וועט ליידן ביזן אפיעל איז גענוג אין נאך אפי' לשיטתכם

אבער די וואס די רופסט משכילים ווייסן בעסער אז ער האט כמעט נישט קיין טשאנס צו געווינען אן אפיעל.
באניצער אוואטאר
דבילה
ידיד ותיק
ידיד ותיק
הודעות: 798
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דאנערשטאג פעברואר 23, 2012 10:17 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 1091 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 542 מאל

שליחה דורך דבילה »

m.forward.com/articles/167592/was-nechemya-weberman-on-trial-or-satmars#.UM8hxHzer2Y.twitter
באניצער אוואטאר
דבילה
ידיד ותיק
ידיד ותיק
הודעות: 798
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דאנערשטאג פעברואר 23, 2012 10:17 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 1091 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 542 מאל

שליחה דורך דבילה »

Oren Yaniv (@OrenNYDN) tweeted at 10:32 AM on Mon, Dec 17, 2012:
I find it strange this Weberman Trial recap in The Forward makes no mention of social worker victim confided with: http://t.co/3zwrfDoT
(https://twitter.com/OrenNYDN/status/280697019297837057)
באניצער אוואטאר
שעפטל
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 3447
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג יולי 17, 2012 1:45 pm
געפינט זיך: אוי, בעסער פרעג נישט
האט שוין געלייקט: 2518 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 2801 מאל

שליחה דורך שעפטל »

דבילה האט געשריבן:m.forward.com/articles/167592/was-nechemya-weberman-on-trial-or-satmars#.UM8hxHzer2Y.twitter

Was Nechemya Weberman on Trial — or Satmars?
מיט דעם האט זיך געענדיגט נאך א תגובה'לע פון שעפטל'ן, א "לייק" איז א שטופ אויף פראנויס פאר נאכיינס...
באניצער אוואטאר
זר זהב
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 9465
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג מערץ 06, 2012 4:23 am
האט שוין געלייקט: 3508 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 3654 מאל

שליחה דורך זר זהב »

ווילאנג וועסטע נוצן "הרב" יאנקל הורוויץ פאר דיין מיסיע? מ'האט אים שוין גענוג און נאך מאל דיסקרעדיטעד. גענוג
איך שרייב וואס איך וויל און וואס איך האלט פאר ריכטיג, וועדער יו "לייק" איט אר נאט
באניצער אוואטאר
בן תמליון
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
הודעות: 1456
זיך רעגיסטרירט: פרייטאג מערץ 16, 2012 12:34 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 1301 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1664 מאל

שליחה דורך בן תמליון »

יאנקל האט געשריבן:
דבילה האט געשריבן:m.forward.com/articles/167592/was-nechemya-weberman-on-trial-or-satmars#.UM8hxHzer2Y.twitter

א דאנק, דבילה, פאר'ן ברענגען דעם ארטיקל. די פארווערטס שרייבערין ברענגט ארויס זייער גוט די פרטים ארום דעם פראצעס, און פרעגט לעגיטימע פראגעס. זי זאגט וואס איך האב די גאנצע צייט גע'טענה'ט: עס זענען נישט געווען גענוג באווייזן צו באשולדיגן וועבערמאן אויף קלאגעס וואס וועלן אים אריינשטעלן אין תפיסה.
מען דארף אבער נעמען אין באטראכט אז די שרייבערין קוקט בלויז אויף די עדות'שאפטן אין געריכט; מיר קענען נוצן נאך באווייזן ווען מיר ווילן מאכן א באשלוס צי וועבערמאן איז שולדיג צי נישט - די עדות'שאפטן פון הרב יאנקל הורוויץ, מרת ענגלמאן און טשארלס היינס אז עס זענען פאראן נאך קרבנות איז פונקט גענוג איבערצואוועגן דעם וואגשאל אז מיר זאלן וויסן אז ער איז ווארשיינליך שולדיג.

"הרב" יאנקל הורוויץ איז א שקרן וואס וועט אלעס זאגן פאר 5 מינוט אטענשאן. מרס ענגלמאן איז נעבעך א חולמת חלומות שוין יארן אינטערסירט אייך אויף איר נעבעך פארצרה'ט. טשארלס היינס האט אנהייב געזאגט עס איז דא נאך 6 וויקטימס, נאכן טרייעל האט ער געזאגט נאך איינער. איך האב פאר אייך נייעס ער זאגט ליגנט. יאנקל די רופסט זיי עדות'שאפט? עס פאסט נישט פאר דיר. וואס איז נעקסט עדות פון נחום?
באניצער אוואטאר
בן תמליון
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
הודעות: 1456
זיך רעגיסטרירט: פרייטאג מערץ 16, 2012 12:34 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 1301 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1664 מאל

שליחה דורך בן תמליון »

שעפטל האט געשריבן:

Was Nechemya Weberman on Trial — or Satmars?

קומט זיך קרעדיט פארן פארווערטס פארן אריינלאזן אזא אביעקטיווע ארטיקל וואס נעמט זיך אן פאר די סאטמארער וואס זיי האבן נישט זייער ליב מילד גערעדט.
באניצער אוואטאר
מאטי
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 3090
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מאנטאג אוגוסט 27, 2012 5:06 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 3382 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 4490 מאל

שליחה דורך מאטי »

to: "oyaniv@nydailynews.com" <oyaniv@nydailynews.com
Dear Oyaniv
I am a hasid from Williamsburg and I would like to share with you a few points before you make up your mind about our community.
If you think that we don't believe that a molester is a horrible cruel person you are completely out of touch.
I believe and all my friends and any average person here will tell you that an active child molester Should be reported to the police and that's what I tend to do if God forbid such will happen to my family.
Let me get you acquainted to the not so familiar side of our community while you are busy washing our dirty laundry in public.
Did you know that we have A Volunteer first responds team that is 7 times faster then FDNY helping people Jews as well as Gentiles for no charge strictly by donations of our community

Is there any service like that in the entire world?

Did you ever come across an org. Called Chesed (kindness) what they do is offering free rides to family members of the sick to the hospital and from the hospital for no charge.
Also funded entirely by the community yes members donating their time vehicles gas and toll charges to reduce the burden of those family's in turmoil.

Have you ever seen such a thing anywhere ?

We have another Org. Called Chaveirim (Friends) whenever a driver gets a flat tire or a lock out or out of gas or any other car problem just 1 phone call and a team of volunteers will arrive to fix the problem free of charge.

We have numbers of Organizations Providing Kosher fresh meals daily to all the hospitals in the tri state area in matter of fact every hospital has a special kosher room Provided by those Orgs. food shelter and religious material for visitors and family members of the sick.

I am sure this is news to you.

I can go on and on with pages of just the names of Orgs in our community that have one thing in common to help others in time of need.

And you let us be compared to the Taliban? How dare you? Do you know that our community has the least drug abuse, the least domestic violence, 99 % of our girls are married as virgins even at the age of 18 19 20 ?

Do you know that over 75% of our marriages lasts when national average is less then 50% and our second marriages is at 99%

Do you know that despite the fact that-our family size is way above average still no Jewish kid and I repeat no Jewish child ends up in foster care Or even in public school?
As for the victim and her family we wish them good luck and we believe they had the right to do any necessary action for what they believed was being done to their child ,no normal person here will tell you otherwise or plans to boycott his business because of this matter.

But to suggest that friends of the accuser don't have the right to defend Mr Webberman Is absurd!!! And to smear a whole community as protecting molesters because of it is beyond ludicrous .
Think for a minute if your father was on stand for such a crime God forbid,wouldn't you protect him till you're 100% sure? Wouldn't you hire the best lawyers and raise funds and even appeal if necessary ? And for the most would you feel as if your protecting pedophilia while you're on it?
After all it was a she said he said situation and the jury was sitting at a bias atmosphere to say the least,you should know that better then anybody else.
Is there a few hot heads acting irresponsible of course there is,as in any community,
But It seems like you are only busy with those few to brainwash the average New Yorker and to paint the picture as if this is mainstream by us and we don't even care for our children.

Why are you doing this to us ?

I challenge you to do a survey before you accuse us with such repulsive behavior, do you know that posters on your article suggested to boycott BH Photo and other Jewish stores who the owners doesn't even live in Williamsburg,does that remind you of Germany 1938? that is on you my dear friend.
I hope you reconsider and apologize in the name of honesty by writing an article that cast a better light of the Williambsburg Jewish community that includes some positive points that I outlined you above.
Thanks
My enemy showed me an Olive Branch, upon closer observation it turned out to be covered in Fig Leaves
קפנדריא
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל
הודעות: 298
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג יולי 17, 2012 2:17 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 393 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 558 מאל

שליחה דורך קפנדריא »

:like
Q X Y z 9 B הוכח שאינך רובוט
באניצער אוואטאר
געוואלד געשריגן
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל
הודעות: 347
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג דעצעמבער 04, 2012 12:03 am
האט שוין געלייקט: 223 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 90 מאל

שליחה דורך געוואלד געשריגן »

Dear Moti,

Many of the points presented are on target. The media overplayed the whole thing to make the community seem horrible. However, look at the flip side.

Hatzola is fantastic and all the chesed is great. The media's issue is about when it comes to covering abuse cases. Since Satmar claims that at no point, ever, has anyone in the community been molested, the case has turned into the boy who cried wolf. In other words, even if he's innocent, people feel like Satmar has lost all credibility. This was further strengthened by the Va'ad Hatzinus. Weberman is alleged to have been involved. Now, if people want to get all religious, the victim's supporters will claim that since he admitted to taking her upstate, he has violated yichud, and therefore has no chezkas kashrus. Whether the parents knew or did not know, it's irrelevant. The Torah stands. So people say, wow hypocrites. Here they are defending this guy who spent hours alone with this girl, because her tights weren't thick enough and her button was opened!

Minhagim, lifnim meshuras hadin..not shulchan aruch or anything. Yichud, on the other hand.

Next, they see people offering to bribe the family to leave the country, and people taking pictures of her in court.

They see or claim that there is a violent vigilante group enforcing modesty..showing misogynism etc. No one is complaining about his violation of yichud but they are saying she's a prostitute.

The community proceeds to say that it is all anti-Hasidic propaganda and he's a korban tzibur and so on. Some people liken it to the holocaust, which even I will admit bothers me.

So what do people see? A community that doesn't care about women, denies the possibility that this guy is guilty, and goes as far as to raise money for his defense.

Should the community reevaluate how they deal with these situations?

I don't know. Is it an attack against the community? maybe.

But should the community reflect on this?

It's none of my business, but there you have it. the public's view
קפנדריא
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

שליחה דורך קפנדריא »

Since Satmar claims that at no point, ever, has anyone in the community been molested, Quote
is that so? Where and when did Satmar place such a blatant claim?
באניצער אוואטאר
געוואלד געשריגן
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

קפנדריא האט געשריבן:Since Satmar claims that at no point, ever, has anyone in the community been molested, Quote

is that so? Where and when did Satmar claim such a blatant claim?

Good point. If you look on forums you will notice people saying things like "consistently throwing things under the carpet." or things like.."sure people have been molested, but once a name comes up it's impossible because he's a staple in the community...yada yada."
קפנדריא
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

שליחה דורך קפנדריא »

It is very obvious that you're somehow 'very closed' and one track minded, the non sense and stupidity you're repeating and dictating straight out from the 'jewish loving' tabloids are just coming to show more on your agenda and motives
קפנדריא
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

שליחה דורך קפנדריא »

געוואלד געשריגן האט געשריבן:
קפנדריא האט געשריבן:Since Satmar claims that at no point, ever, has anyone in the community been molested, Quote

Good point. If you look on forums you will notice people saying things like "consistently throwing things under the carpet." or things like.."sure people have been molested, but once a name comes up it's impossible because he's a staple in the community...yada yada."

not true, the argument is only and only HOW to deal with it, and for some people who were about to change their minds and trust the 'system' to deal with allegations, we got the answer last week very sharp and clear, as moti has given it down
רעדאגירט געווארן צום לעצט דורך 1 אום קפנדריא, רעדאגירט געווארן איין מאל בסך הכל.
באניצער אוואטאר
זר זהב
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 9465
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג מערץ 06, 2012 4:23 am
האט שוין געלייקט: 3508 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 3654 מאל

שליחה דורך זר זהב »

קפנדריא האט געשריבן:It is very obvious that you're somehow 'very closed' and one track minded, the non sense and stupidity you're repeating and dictating straight out from the 'jewish loving' tabloids are just coming to show more on your agenda and motives

קפנדריא, הערשט יעצט באמערקסטו עס?
איך שרייב וואס איך וויל און וואס איך האלט פאר ריכטיג, וועדער יו "לייק" איט אר נאט
באניצער אוואטאר
געוואלד געשריגן
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

קפנדריא האט געשריבן:It is very obvious that you're somehow 'very closed' and one track minded, the non sense and stupidity you're repeating and dictating straight out from the 'jewish loving' tabloids are just coming to show more on your agenda and motives

I have no agenda or motives. I don't think there's enough on him to be put away for so long.

But no be so quick to dismiss people who think he's guilty as wanting to tarnish the name of the community

It's hard to relate either way
קפנדריא
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

שליחה דורך קפנדריא »

This is exactly what I was saying, thanks for giving us the 'concrete sources' u build you're accusations on, 'all forums' and 'all tabloids', like 'mein kampf' 'failed messiah' etc /
קפנדריא
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

שליחה דורך קפנדריא »

I havta apologize for being a bit too sharp in reaction to your provocating comments, but you don't even realize how blinded and one sided you are, it's amazing where the 'in box' attitude can bring some people to, justblowing their brains away. o. '
באניצער אוואטאר
געוואלד געשריגן
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

I gotta go for now. Excuse me. I will reiterate and clarify soon. I came across wrong because that comment screwed it all up. copy/paste. fyi i'm not a fan of those self-hating jew sites
באניצער אוואטאר
געוואלד געשריגן
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

קפנדריא האט געשריבן:I havta apologize for being a bit too sharp in reaction to your provocating comments, but you don't even realize how blinded and one sided you are, it's amazing where the 'in box' attitude can bring some people to, justblowing their brains away. o. '

Aren't we all? :)
קפנדריא
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל

שליחה דורך קפנדריא »

קפנדריא האט געשריבן:I havta apologize for being a bit too sharp in reaction to your provocating comments, but you don't even realize how blinded and one sided you are, it's amazing where the 'in box' attitude can bring some people to, justblowing their brains away. o. '

Aren't we all? :)

Some are just being accused of it, some are in it for real, not plain, in a tightly sealed very small box.
Ben-Shishim
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל
הודעות: 180
זיך רעגיסטרירט: זונטאג דעצעמבער 16, 2012 1:23 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 624 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 72 מאל

שליחה דורך Ben-Shishim »

>>by געוואלד געשריגן » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 pm <<

All i have to add to your comments, is .

Those words coming out of a jew is a damm shame, completly oposite of what the torah tells us to do.

In my view Moti did a very good job in attempting to quiet down the media of their shmear campaign , which we all agree that its gone out of control.
אויב האסטו א יאר אין א מיטוואך איבריג, וועל איך שרייבען אין יודיש
Otherwise I will type in English, sorry about that.
באניצער אוואטאר
לעמאן דזשוס
ידיד ותיק
ידיד ותיק
הודעות: 837
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דאנערשטאג נאוועמבער 29, 2012 11:33 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 410 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 706 מאל

שליחה דורך לעמאן דזשוס »

קאדויס צו בתי׳ אונגאר פון קאאני, פאר אזא פשוט פראסטע ארטיקל, דוכטזיך די ערשטע פון די דרויסנדע, אויפגעקלערטע געמיינדע וואס האט גענוצט אביסל קאממאן סענס אלס טינט צום פעדער וואס האט געשריבן די פאר שורות....

און יענקל טענה׳ט אבער אז......איה״נ אין געריכט איז ער נישט שולדיג, ער איז אבער שולדיג....מחמת פרוי ענגלמאן און היינס פלאס הורוביץ...אן אייגענעם געריכט, אן קיין גביית עדות פלעין ווייל זיי זאגן אזוי. לאל

לאל
פארשפארט