chusid
ידיד ותיק
ידיד ותיק
הודעות: 878
זיך רעגיסטרירט: זונטאג סעפטעמבער 14, 2014 11:40 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 1386 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 432 מאל

שליחה דורך chusid »

א טאטע וואס האט שוין מיטגעמאכט 2 טראגעדיעס און דע וואך איז זיין זון געהרג'ט דעווארען זינגט ואפילו בהסתרה ביי די לויה
.זיך צו פארבינדן chusid03@Gmail. Com
[NAMELESS]

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

chusid האט געשריבן:א טאטע וואס האט שוין מיטגעמאכט 2 טראגעדיעס און דע וואך איז זיין זון געהרג'ט דעווארען זינגט ואפילו בהסתרה ביי די לויה

עס האט מיר נישט געברענגט טרערן, עס האט מיר ממש געמאכט צוגיין פון צער און מיטגעפיל.
מי שאמר לעולמו די, יאמר לצרותינו די.
[NAMELESS]

Re: ס'האט מיר געברענגט טרערן

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

א זייער גראבע מענטש רעדט וועגן זיין לעבן און סטראגעלס. טרערן, טרערן גיסן

https://youtu.be/k7iTP-HaoFg
[NAMELESS]

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

באניצער אוואטאר
דענקער
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל
הודעות: 254
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג מערץ 20, 2012 6:18 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 905 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 412 מאל

שליחה דורך דענקער »

א חרדי'שער טאטע צו א אטד טאכטער
My dearest xxxx,
As I fasted today, I sat and reflected on what our fast is all about. Why was our beautiful home in Yerushalayim destroyed? Why did the presence of Hashem leave us? What did we do to drive ourselves into this long bitter golus?
I always knew the answer, but I don't think I understood it as well as I do right now. It was destroyed because we were judgmental of those who did not ACT the way we wanted them to act. We were embarrassed of those who did not DRESS the way that we wanted them to dress. We looked down at those that did not TALK the way we wanted them to talk. And our misplaced ego caused us to think that we are better then they are. This is what caused us to destroy ourselves completely. Without having a ayin tovah, a favorable and understanding eye on those around us, we are not deserving of having the divine presence of Hashem live among us. We threw ourselves out with our self-righteous mindset.
Which group of us caused the destruction? The ones “on the derech” or the ones “off the derech”?
On this day I sit and cry... my eyes fill with tears... the epiphany just hit me like a ton of bricks: It was not the ones wearing the jeans (as an example) that caused the destruction, rather, it was the ones not wearing jeans who then looked down upon those who wore the jeans! WE are the ones who destroyed the beis Hamikdosh and we have not yet corrected our sin! In fact, with Torah and mitzvos being so strong... we have perhaps even strengthened our sin... we have taken it to a higher level.
I look at myself... am I not part of the group who uses our beautiful religion to look down at others? And if so, am I not the one responsible for our current exile? What good is my fasting and sitting on a floor if I cannot face the truth that “I” am currently responsible for this tragedy?!
I now fully realize that it is not you and your friends who are preventing Moshiach from coming... it is me and my friends!
I wrote my own kinniss: Woe is to me for I have repeated and repeated the original sin that caused the churban! Woe is to me for I have stabbed my own flesh and blood! Woe is to me for I took the holy Torah that is supposed to be sweet and peaceful "dirachehuh darchei NOAM vichal nesivosehuh SHALOM" and I used it to form a dagger which I then used to stab you - and others - over and over again!!
And so after a long day of fasting and contemplation, I look back at the way that I treated you and for this I now sit and cry. My dear sweet beloved xxxx!! How can I ever take back the pain that I caused you? How can I ever repay you for the smiles and hugs that you so deserved... but didn’t get from me because I was too busy justifying to myself why it is OK for me to look down at you… to judge you harshly… and to actively destroy the Bais Hamikdosh? How can I give you back the lost years?
My dear xxxx, a long long long time ago, I looked into the future and dreamed about the day that you would grow up, mature, learn right from wrong, wake up from your selfishness and finally come ask me for forgiveness… but after alot of inner searching... “I” grew up, and “I” matured, and “I” learned right from wrong, and now “I” finally finally woke up from MY selfish, haughty, egotistical, judgmental attitude! And now on this painful day I turn to you and I ask you – no, I BEG you - for forgiveness!!
I accept upon myself to shower you with love and affection, with hugs and kisses, and to do everything in my power to always be there for you through thick and thin! I pledge to work so so hard to make up for all of the pain that I caused you. I pledge to never look down at you, your friends, or on ANY JEW ever again. I am DONE with the negative attitude! I am DONE with being the judge and jury to another Yid! I am DONE with thinking that I am BETTER than ANY other Jew in Klal Yisrael. I am DONE being a part of the problem... and I pledge that as of right this moment... I will become a part of the SOLUTION!!
My xxxx, please open your heart to me... please open your arms to me... hug me, hold my hand and let us build the beis Hamikdosh together…
What do you say?
Your loving Totty
דאס לעבן איז ווי א קליין קינד'ס אינטערהויזן... קורץ און איינגעמאכט.
ציגרעטל
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו
הודעות: 46
זיך רעגיסטרירט: פרייטאג אוגוסט 24, 2012 1:53 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 28 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 11 מאל

שליחה דורך ציגרעטל »

מרדכי
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו
הודעות: 102
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מאנטאג אוגוסט 06, 2012 10:56 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 111 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 109 מאל

שליחה דורך מרדכי »

FATHER FORGETS

By W. Livingston Larned

Listen, son: I am saying this as you lie asleep, one little paw crumpled under your cheek and the blond curls stickily wet on your damp forehead. I have stolen into your room alone. Just a few minutes ago, as I sat reading my paper in the library, a stifling wave of remorse swept over me. Guiltily I came to your bedside.

There are the things I was thinking, son: I had been cross to you. I scolded you as you were dressing for school because you gave your face merely a dab with a towel. I took you to task for not cleaning your shoes. I called out angrily when you threw some of your things on the floor.

At breakfast I found fault, too. You spilled things. You gulped down your food. You putyour elbows on the table. You spread butter too thick on your bread. And as you started off to play and I made for my train, you turned and waved a hand and called, ‘Goodbye, Daddy!’ and I frowned, and said in reply, ‘Hold your shoulders back!’

Then it began all over again in the late afternoon. As I came up the road I spied you, down on your knees, playing marbles. There were holes in your stockings. I humiliated you before your boyfriends by marching you ahead of me to the house. Stockings were expensive – and if you had to buy them you would be more careful! Imagine that, son, from a father!

Do you remember, later, when I was reading in the library, how you came in timidly, with a sort of hurt look in your eyes? When I glanced up over my paper, impatient at the interruption, you hesitated at the door. ‘What is it you want?’ I snapped.

You said nothing, but ran across in onetempestuous plunge, and threw your arms around my neck and kissed me, and your small arms tightened with an affection that God had set blooming in your heart and which even neglect could not wither. And then you were gone, pattering up the stairs.

Well, son, it was shortly afterwards that my paper slipped from my hands and a terrible sickening fear came over me. What has habit been doing to me? The habit of finding fault, of reprimanding – this was my reward to you for being a boy. It was not that I did not love you; it was that I expected too much of youth. I was measuring you by the yardstick of my own years.

And there was so much that was good and fine and true in your character. The little heart of you was as big as the dawn itself over the wide hills. This was shown by your spontaneous impulse to rush in and kiss me good night. Nothing else matters tonight, son. I have come to your bedside in the darkness, and I have knelt there, ashamed! It is a feeble atonement; I know you would not understand these things if I told them to you during your waking hours. But tomorrow I will be a real daddy! I will chum with you, and suffer when you suffer, and laugh when you laugh. I will bite my tongue when impatient words come. I will keep saying as if it were a ritual: ‘He is nothing but a boy – a little boy!’

I am afraid I have visualized you as a man. Yet as I see you now, son, crumpled and weary in your cot, I see that you are still a baby. Yesterday you were in your mother’s arms, your head on her shoulder. I have asked too much, too much.
באניצער אוואטאר
פלעין יודיש
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
הודעות: 1116
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דאנערשטאג יאנואר 23, 2014 3:35 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 752 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 760 מאל

שליחה דורך פלעין יודיש »

כ'ווייס נישט פארוואס אבער די בילדער האבן מיר געברענגט התרגשות'דיגע טרערן
www.bhol.co.il/article_old.aspx?id=89549
[NAMELESS]

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

ווער ס'פארט אויף ארץ ישראל זאל גיין נעמען א ברכה ביי דעם מסירות נפש'דיגען צדיק,
orig_9B13C5383E48404CB11DB77A2CBEDF42.JPG
אין לך את ההרשאות המתאימות על מנת לצפות בקבצים המצורפים להודעה זאת.
באניצער אוואטאר
רויטע וואנצעס
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 4863
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דאנערשטאג יוני 27, 2013 1:17 pm
געפינט זיך: אין א לאוו רילעישינשיפ מיט גאט און מיט די מענטשהייט.
האט שוין געלייקט: 8315 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 8762 מאל

שליחה דורך רויטע וואנצעס »

ביטע זיי מסביר. שומר שמיטה?
אהבה איז מיין רעליגיע, שנאה איז מיין שונא, שלום איז מיין חבר און שמחה איז מיין ציל.
[NAMELESS]

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

יא, עס איז פארגעקומען א פאראדע אין בני ברק לכבודם פון די שומרי שמיטה לרגל סיום שנת השמיטה
[NAMELESS]

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

א מאן געזעגענט זיך פון זיין 93 יעריגע ווייב

https://youtu.be/wWPOG_hxkTE
[NAMELESS]

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

דעסקריפשען פון די קליפ

My grandparents Laura and Howard have been married 73 years. In this video Howard is 92 and Laura is 93. Laura (Grandma) is at a hospice facility making peace with her final days. I was lucky enough to capture this precious, heart-melting moment between the two of them. Howard (Grandpa) is singing to her their love song, the song that comforted her when he went away to fight in World War II. At family gatherings, it was not uncommon for the two of them to sing this song together, each taking a verse and serenading the other. In fact, after fifty years of marriage, they renewed their vows and performed this song as a duet for the entire family at the reception. Sadly, Grandma is now too weak to sing, but that doesn't stop her from saying the words to him (see at 1:00). Howard then takes over for her and sings the rest of the song to her while stroking her face.

Moments before this video began, when Grandma heard that Grandpa was in the room, she asked if she could hold him. Grandpa cannot stand on his own, but he immediately pulled his wheelchair close to her bed ready to make it happen. My cousin, Serena, who is a physical therapist, helped him to his feet and held him up throughout the entire song.

You might notice above her bed there is a sign that says, “Patient Blind.” That is because she has macular degeneration, so she cannot see much of anything but shadows and light. That doesn’t stop her from looking deep into her love’s eyes. Grandpa, on the other hand, has lost most of his hearing, so you’ll notice us repeating things for him since Grandma is to weak to raise her voice.

The song used in the video is “You’ll Never Know” performed by Rosemary Clooney with Harry James. Our family prefers this version because everyone always said Grandma had a voice just like Rosemary Clooney.

After posting this video to Facebook, it began to go viral and all the outpouring of love lifted everyone's spirits... including Grandma's! Hospice eventually deemed her well enough to go back home to live out her remaining few days. As of this posting my beautiful Grandma Laura Virginia is still with us resting peacefully at home. Our family along with the wonderful people from hospice are taking care of her and making sure she remains as pain-free and comfortable as possible while she prepares for her nearing departure. We all thank you so much for the love and kind words.
ציגרעטל
מאנשי שלומינו
מאנשי שלומינו
הודעות: 46
זיך רעגיסטרירט: פרייטאג אוגוסט 24, 2012 1:53 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 28 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 11 מאל

שליחה דורך ציגרעטל »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9s_P02XtcY[/youtube]
טמיר
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
הודעות: 1145
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מיטוואך אקטאבער 21, 2015 4:07 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 5304 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1338 מאל

שליחה דורך טמיר »

די האלאקאסט (גוט געספעלט?) האט מסתם געקאסט די מערסטע טרערן זייט שי"ב. ליינענדיג אין וויקי איבער א עפיזאד ווי אמעריקאנע סאלדאטן זענען אריינגעקומען באפרייען אוישוויץ איז געווען א מאמע ארימלויפענדיג צודרייט מיט א ניי געבוירן קינד אז זי דארף מילך, האט מען גענומען דאס קינד און געזען אז עס לעבט שוין נישט אפאר טעג. דאס האט מיך געברענגט עכטע טרערן. [emoji27] איך בין נייגעריג צו אונזערע קינדער וועלן וויסן פון די שואה אזוי ווי אונז ווייסן פון תח ותט
רעדאגירט געווארן צום לעצט דורך 1 אום טמיר, רעדאגירט געווארן איין מאל בסך הכל.
געשריבן לזכות א גוטע חבר וואס זיכט א חברותא אין ווילי http://www.kaveshtiebel.com/viewtopic.p ... 83#p535783
[NAMELESS]

שליחה דורך [NAMELESS] »

טמיר האט געשריבן: ליינענדיג אין וויקי איבער א עפיזאד ווי אמעריקאנע סאלדאטן זענען אריינגעקומען באפרייען אוישוויץ

אוישוויץ האבן די רוסען באפרייט. די דראמאטישע מעשה מיטן טויטן קינד איז געווען אין בערגן בעלזן מיט א בריטישע זשורנאליסט.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/4445811.stm
באניצער אוואטאר
ונבנתה העיר
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 3795
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מיטוואך יולי 25, 2012 5:41 am
האט שוין געלייקט: 6591 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 8112 מאל

שליחה דורך ונבנתה העיר »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfNjpHAMy2E[/youtube]
מ'דארף צוריק אראפברענגען דעם רבי'ן

אמר ונבנתה: אל עבר החלון נשקפתי ונתתי אל לבי כי שבת האדם ממנו, חומר וגשם – ורוח אין, בחנתיו, והנה הוא תולדת מקריו – כאשר ילך המקרה כך יתעצב לבו ודמותו, לרגעים אבחננו, כאשר יאמר החכם כי אין הוויית רגע מול רגע נוצרת כי אם בהתחדש מקריו, ואל מי יקר המקרה?
רימון
שריפטשטעלער
שריפטשטעלער
הודעות: 391
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג אקטאבער 21, 2014 9:12 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 1303 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1322 מאל

שליחה דורך רימון »

באניצער אוואטאר
גיבור
ידיד השטיבל
ידיד השטיבל
הודעות: 298
זיך רעגיסטרירט: זונטאג יולי 14, 2013 4:07 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 206 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 231 מאל

שליחה דורך גיבור »

איזהו גיבור ?
באניצער אוואטאר
ישראל קאפקע
חבר ותיק
חבר ותיק
הודעות: 2181
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מיטוואך יולי 16, 2014 7:44 pm
געפינט זיך: Big Apple, Great Satan.
האט שוין געלייקט: 1284 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 2268 מאל

שליחה דורך ישראל קאפקע »

אנטאן ליירי האט פארלוירן זיין פרוי אין די אטאקע אין פאריז פרייטיג.
דאס האט ער היינט געשריבן אויף זיין פעיסבוק זייטל.

פרייטיג ביינאכט האבן ענק צוגענומען דאס לעבן פון א אויסערארדנטליכע מענטש, דאס ליבע פון מיין לעבן, די מוטער פון מיין זון. אבער ענק וועלן נישט געווינען מיין פיינטשאפט.

איך ווייס נישט ווער ענק זענען, און איך וויל נישט וויסן. ענק זענען טויטע זעלן. אויב דער גאט, אין וועמענס נאמען ענק מארדן בלינדערהייט, האט אונז געמאכט אין זיין געשטאלט, דאן איז יעדע קויל אין די קערפער פון מיין ווייב א וואונד אין זיין הארץ.

אלזא, איך וועל אייך נישט לאזן מיט א געווינס און אייך פיינט האבן. ענק האבן דאס געזוכט, אבער ענטפערן האס מיט ערגערניש מיינט זיך לאזן פון די זעלבע אומוויסנהייט וואס האט ענק געמאכט וואס ענק זענען.

ענק ווילן איך זאל זיך פארכטן, אז איך זאל אריינקוקן אין די אויגן פון מיינע מיטבירגער מיט אומצוטרוי, אז איך זאל אויפגעבן מיין פרייהייט פאר זיכערהייט. ענק האבן פארלוירן. איך וועל אנגיין פונקט ווי פריער.

איך האב איר געזען היינט צופרי. ענדליך, נאך נעכט און טעג פון ווארטן. זי איז אזוי שיין ווי זי איז געווען פרייטאג נאכמיטאג, אזוי ליבליך ווי דאס ערשטע מאל וואס איך האב געזען ווען איך בין געפאלן און ליבע מיט איר צוועלף יאר צוריק. איך בין אוודאי צעשאסן פון הארצווייטאג, איך וועל ענק נאכגעבן א קליינע געווינס. אבער עס וועט זיין קורץ-טערמיניג. איך ווייס אז זי וועט זיין מיט אונז יעדן טאג און אז מיר וועלן זיך טרעפן נאכאמאל אין א גן עדן פון פרייע נשמות צו וועלכע איר וועט קיינמאל קיין צוטריט נישט האבן.

יעצט זענען מיר פארבליבן צוויי, מיין יונגעלע און איך, אבער מיר זענען שטערקער ווי אלע ארמייען פון דער וועלט. אדרבא, איך האב נישט קיין צייט פאר ענק מער, איך דארף גיין צו מעלוויל וואס ערוועקט זיך אט פון זיין דרימל. ער איז בלויז 17 מאנאטן אלט. ער וועט עסן זיין נאש ווי יעדן טאג, דערנאך וועט ער שפילן ווי יעדן טאג, און יעדן טאג פון זיין לעבן וועט ער אייך געווינען מיטן זיין פרייליך און פריי. ווייל ניין, ענק וועלן נישט געווינען, זיין האס אויך נישט.

https://m.facebook.com/antoine.leiris?f ... _ref=story
באניצער אוואטאר
מבקר
היימישער באניצער
היימישער באניצער
הודעות: 355
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מיטוואך מאי 21, 2014 4:49 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 548 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 262 מאל

שליחה דורך מבקר »

דערמאנט מיך פון דעם.

מסרב לשנוא
מילים ולחן: קובי לוריא

הם אומרים לי: "הלו, די מספיק לחלום",
ו"איתם אף פעם לא יהיה שלום",
תזכרו מה עמיחי כתב, אחים:
"איפה שכולם צודקים - שם לא צומחים פרחים".

אני יודע כמה זה נשמע נדוש,
אם אזכיר שוב שכולנו בני אנוש,
שהחיים זה הדבר הכי חשוב.
(לכן אני אומרת שוב ושוב ושוב) :

מסרב לשנוא,
מסרב לשנוא,
כי כולנו נבראנו בצלמו.
לא איכפת לי אם אני מיעוט או רוב,
מסרב לשנוא, מוכן רק לאהוב.

אני לא עושָה סלקציה או בדיקה
תעודת זהות כחולה או ירוקה
כי הדם אצל כולנו הוא אדום